Peel n Stick Wax Seals DISCOUNT 500+ - PAYMENT BY BACS ONLYAdd to Wishlist
Beautifully Handmade Bespoke Self-Adhesive Peel and Stick Wax Seal Stickers ~ The perfect touch for your Wedding Stationery without the mess or the fuss ... we do all the hard work for you !
Choose from over 54 Bespoke hand blended sealing wax colours - Self adhesive wax seals are available in pearl wax (all colours) plain wax (dark colours only)
Bespoke colours will carry an additional colour mixing fee of £10 with a minimum order of 100 Peel n Sticks
DISCOUNTED FOR ORDERS OVER 500 WITH PAYMENT VIA BACS ONLY - NO PAYMENTS ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL OR WORLDPAY (additional bank charges may apply for orders outside of the UK)
Available from 500 peel and Stick wax stickers - Wax Seal Purchase required - unless we are holding your stamp from a previous order.
FOR ORDERS OVER 2,000 please contact us for delivery times as this item is hand made - larger orders will take longer to produce depending on our current workload.
Sizes (22mm, 25mm or 30mm) are based on the stamp head used and not the overall size - this will vary depending on the spread of the sealing wax.
Individually handmade and stamped in our own workshop overlooking the Shropshire Countryside by either John, Jackie or Pam each one being totally unique and in character to the person making them.
To enable us to hand make your wax seal impressions an additional purchase of a wax seal is required, choose from the many designs on our website, including Family Crests, Personal Monograms and Initial designs to name but a few.
- Our 'Wax Seal Stickers; are made from our own blend of flexible sealing wax, in either pearl or plain finish, the blend we use for our wax stickers is 'DIFFERENT' to the wax used in our own glue gun recipe, it is much thicker with a higher sheen.
- Finished Product Size ~ sizes will vary due to the spread of wax, we like to give value for money and will discount any seals we feel are not of suitable finish and size, as a guide a finished wax seal sticker will be approximately 5mm larger than the stamp head size purchased.
- A tissue paper thin adhesive sticker is applied to the finished wax seal, which will stick to 98% of all dry surfaces including glass (glass should be at room temperature). Finished stickers are supplied loose and bagged ready for use.
- As our wax seals are individually handmade in house, each one being unique in shape, size, style and character, due to the nature of the wax, bubbles and imperfections are a part of the charm and are unavoidable in the finished product. Website photographs are for guidance of colour only - each batch of wax is mixed per order and there may be a slight shading difference from the photograph shown, different monitors may also portray the colours differently. The ensure the correct colour we recommend ordering samples, we will then make up the wax for your order and send out colour samples.
- They are so good in fact ~ they will look just like you have created them yourself - It is the Imperfections that is the Perfection !
Samples are available prior to making your wax seal stickers, choose from one of our stock colours or we can create a colour mix based on your requirements. We have a selection of over 40 pigments to choose from in plain or pearl waxes, each pigment giving a multitude selection of shade variations. We are not able to Pantone match, but will choose the closest we can to your request or desired shade of colour. Pantone colour reference numbers can assist us in choosing the correct pigment for your requirements.
5-7 Working Days plus shipping time - please allow extra time if samples are requested - samples can only be posted out to a UK delivery address.
For every Peel and Stick order we make, we will hand blend and colour by eye the sealing wax, due to the blending of wax and pigments, there many be a variance in the shade.
Our peel n sticks are made from our own blend of sealing wax which is strengthened for postal purposes, to guarantee your seals are not damaged during mailing we recommend protecting the seal in an outer envelope. Sorting machinery at Postal Depots may damage the wax seals and may result in scratches on the surface.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review