95x Laurel Leaf in Mid Blue 104 Pearl Peel N Sticks
Hand made in our own workshop using our 25mm wax seal stamp. These are pre made and can be dispatched in 1-2 working days.
The colour of these peel n sticks are a little lighter than our Mid Blue 104 but darker than our Pale Blue 104.
Beautifully Handmade Bespoke Self-Adhesive Peel and Stick Wax Seal Stickers ~ The perfect touch for your Wedding Stationery or addition to your brand without the mess or the fuss ... we do all the hard work for you!
Individually handmade and stamped in our own workshop based in Staffordshire by one of our team each one being totally unique and in character to the person making them.
- Our 'Wax Seal Stickers; are made from our own blend of flexible sealing wax, in plain finish, the blend we use for our wax stickers is different to the wax used in our own glue gun recipe, it is much thicker with a higher sheen.
- Finished Product Size ~ sizes will vary due to the spread of wax, we like to give value for money and will discard any seals we feel are not of suitable finish and size, as a guide a finished wax seal sticker will be approximately 5mm larger than the stamp head size used.
- A tissue paper thin adhesive sticker is applied to the finished wax seal, which will stick to 98% of all dry surfaces including glass (glass should be at room temperature). Finished wax seal stickers are supplied loose and bagged ready for use.
- As our wax seals are individually handmade in house, each one being unique in shape, size, style and character, due to the nature of the wax, bubbles and imperfections are a part of the charm and are unavoidable in the finished product.
- Website photographs are for guidance of colour only, different monitors may also portray the colours differently.
- They are so good in fact ~ they will look just like you have created them yourself - It is the Imperfections that is the Perfection!
Our peel n sticks are made from our own blend of sealing wax which is strengthened for postal purposes, to guarantee your seals are not damaged during mailing we recommend protecting the seal in an outer envelope. Sorting machinery at Postal Depots may damage the wax seals and may result in scratches on the surface.