Welsh Dragon Adhesive Wax Seals
£0.59 (Inc. VAT 20%)
£0.49 (Ex. VAT 20%)
(You save )
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 200 and get £0.01 off
- Buy 201 or above and get £0.02 off
The Welsh Dragon Adhesive Wax Seals are exquisite and enchanting, perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your personal or professional correspondence. Crafted with utmost care, these stickers feature a captivating design of the iconic Welsh Dragon, symbolizing strength and power.
• Minimum order is 25 wax seals per colour.
• Average Production Time is 2-3 Working Days (Larger orders of 500+ will take longer) plus shipping time.
• Hand made in our workshop with our wax seal stamp, engraved brass wax stamp is not included in the price.
• Over 60 colours to choose from and either plain or pearl finish.
• Finished Product Size ~ a finished wax seal sticker will be approximately 5mm larger than the stamp head size purchased to include the wax border around the stamp.
• These seals are easy to use - simply peel off the backing and firmly apply to your desired surface. They will stick to 98% of all dry surfaces including glass (at room temperature). Finished wax seal stickers are supplied loose and bagged ready for use.
• Our wax seals are individually handmade in our workshop based in the UK, each one is unique in shape, size, style and character. Due to the nature of the wax, bubbles and imperfections are a part of the charm and are unavoidable in the finished product.
• Website photographs are for guidance of colour only - each batch of wax is mixed per order and there may be a slight shading difference from the photograph shown, different monitors may also portray the colours differently. The ensure the correct colour we recommend ordering samples.
• We hand make and colour by eye each batch of sealing wax meaning there may be a variance in the shade between batches.
• Our peel n sticks are made from our own blend of sealing wax which is strengthened for postal purposes. To guarantee your seals are not damaged during the mailing process, we recommend protecting the seal in an outer envelope as sorting machinery at Postal Depots may damage the wax seals and may result in scratches on the surface.
- Wax Stamp:
- Not Required
- Hand Stamped to Order